In addition to our members there are many organizations whose work overlaps with ours at different points. Here are just a few:
1. CMF UK International Pages – UK-based, for those planning involvement in medical mission
Mission Finder – US-based medical mission resource site https://www.cmf.org.uk/international/
2. Guild of Catholic Doctors – includes lots of information on medical ethics - http://www.catholicmedicalassociation.org.uk/
3. International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES) – supporting Christian students of all disciplines worldwide -http://ifesworld.org/en
4. Christians in Healthcare – supports Christians in the wider healthcare field – https://www.cmf.org.uk/publications/
5. Healthcare Christian Fellowship – (International site) or the site of their US member group HCF USA – http://www.hcfi.info/
6. The Ultimate Prolife Resource List – what more can we add , Online Bible Study tools http://www.aboutus.org/BibleKeeper.com is a free online database of the Bible in several languages and also a Bible for study tools.
7. ICMDA’s HIV/AIDS Initiative – the Merroo statement WEBSITE - http://www.icmdahivinitiative.org/ Strategies for Hope have published a book “Time to Talk” – a guide to family life in the age of Aids.
8. ICMDA DOCTORS LIFE SUPPORT – LINK - http://www.christianmedics.org.nz/
10. For Doctors wanting to do electives please visit – www.cmda.org/internationalrotations
11. updated International Rotation Handbook. - www.cmda.org/internationalrotations