Dr Soraya Cássia Ferreira Dias is from Brazil, she is Married to Roberto Soares Dias and she is the mother of Thais (26 years) and grandmother of Gustavo (5 years).
• Graduate Medical School – Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG) – 1983.
• Residency in Pediatrics – State Hospital of Minas Gerais Foundation (FHEMIG) – 1984 and 1985.
• Specialization in Mining Institute of Homeopathy Homeopathy – 1993 and 1994.
• Teaching in the Minas Gerais Institute of Homeopathy- from 1995 to 1997.
• Specialist in Homeopathy – Brazilian Homeopathic Medical Association – 1998.
• Children’s Hospital Pediatrician John Paul II / FHEMIG since 1986.
• Medical Director of Hospital HIJPII 2008 to 2011.
• Member of the Medical Ethics Committee of HIJPII 2011-2013
• Homeopathic Pediatrician of the Municipality of Belo Horizonte since 1988. Since 2006 working in the Outpatient Setting.
• Homeopathic Medical UNIMED of BH.
• Lecturer in Homeopathy in the Minas Gerais Institute of Homeopathy.
• Member of the Operation Location (COL Pampulha) PAIR of BH (Program of Integrated Actions and Benchmarks against Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth).
• President of the Evangelical Alliance for Integral Health (AESI) – 2005 to 2007
• Member of the organizing committee of the I, II and IV CENPS (Evangelical National Congress of Health Professionals) held in Belo Horizonte / MG (2006 and 2008) and Manaus / AM (2012)
• Vice-president of Medicos de Cristo ( CMDA Brazil) from 2006 to 2011
• Elected President of Medicos de Cristo ( CMDA Brazil)in September 2012 on the occasion of IV CENPS in Manaus
• Group Coordinator of the Network of Evangelical Third Sector Minas Gerais (REVTS) 2011 and 2012. Currently collaborating member of REVTS.
• Member of the Coordinating Group of the Evangelical Network os Social Action in Minas Gerais (RENAS) 2011 and 2012. Currently collaborating member of RENAS.
• Member of the Steering Group of Evangelical National Network of Evangelical Social Action (RENAS Brazil) representing Medicos de Cristo since 2008
• National Coordinator of the Network of Evangelical Health Professionals – Section Minas Gerais (RENPS) since 2011