Become a member of ICMDA
ICMDA is pleased to consider for membership Societies/Associations/Fellowships which meet the following criteria:
- A nationally recognised Christian medical and/or dental association.
- Acceptance of ICMDA’s Mission, Vision and Statement of Faith.
- A membership organisation constituted by individual health professionals, students, doctors in training, and retirees who are, will be or have been qualified by a national licensing body.
- Interdenominational in charter and practice.
Members of ICMDA are nationally recognised Christian medical and/or dental associations. In general, membership of ICMDA is limited to one interdenominational organisation per country, but exceptions may be made by the Board with ratification of the General Assembly.
After a successful membership application groups are formally admitted to membership at the four yearly World Congress.
North America - vacancy
Member groups are required to pay to ICMDA an annual subscription based on their size and World Bank category.
Dues per paying member of a national organisation in 2020 are:
- Low income economies $0.80
- Lower-middle income economies $2.75
- Upper-middle income economies $5.50
- High-income economies $15.00
Each ICMDA member group may select one or more representatives to sit on the ICMDA General Assembly which meets every four years.