Become a member of ICMDA
ICMDA is pleased to consider for membership Societies/Associations/Fellowships which meet the following criteria:
- A nationally recognised Christian medical and/or dental association.
- Acceptance of ICMDA’s Mission, Vision and Statement of Faith.
- A membership organisation constituted by individual health professionals, students, doctors in training, and retirees who are, will be or have been qualified by a national licensing body.
- Interdenominational in charter and practice.
Members of ICMDA are nationally recognised Christian medical and/or dental associations. In general, membership of ICMDA is limited to one interdenominational organisation per country, but exceptions may be made by the Board with ratification of the General Assembly.
After a successful membership application groups are formally admitted to membership at the four yearly World Congress.
Member groups are required to pay to ICMDA an annual subscription based on their size and World Bank category.
Dues per paying member of a national organisation in 2021 are:
- Low income economies $0.80
- Lower-middle income economies $2.75
- Upper-middle income economies $5.50
- High-income economies $15.00
Each ICMDA member group may select one or more representatives to sit on the ICMDA General Assembly which meets every four years.
North America - vacancy